ASIA Cruises

Friday, October 22, 2010

Carnival Liberty or Brilliance of the seas (royal carribean)?

Which is better and how are the teen programs on both




Answer :
Carnival Liberty, but I am partial. Carnival is cheaper, and I have never had a problem with any of their cruises.





Answer :
Both lines have stepped up their programs regarding teen programs. Which line you choose may depend upon the final dollar figure. Carnival is more relaxed than RCCL which is great for teens. Carnival has well supervised programs and as others have mentioned, the success of the programs depends when you are travelling and if there will be other teens on board. Royal Caribbean has fine programs and many are geared toward the teen as an individual. Check directly with both lines or have your travel agent get specifics for you. If you are travelling when school is out, then I would choose Carnival. If it is when school is in session, then Royal Caribbean.





Answer :
I just got back from a vacation on the Carnival Liberty. They have a nightclub specifically for teens and an arcade. Our vacation was during the school year, so it was almost always empty or just a few teens - during school breaks I hear it is packed. For us as adults it was a dream vacation. I am partial to Carnival because of the prices, I just can't imagine anything nicer though I know they are out there. Your teens may like the Royal Carribbean rock wall and ice skating though - we didn't really have any use for that for our family.





Answer :
I've sailed on both.. but like carnival more.... as for the teen programs.. can't be of any help... sorry





Answer :
Carnival Liberty

Carnival's teen program is great and divided into two groups to gear the activity better
I have a teen and He love the program at Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Cruises

UK Cruises

JP Cruises

AU Cruises