ASIA Cruises

Monday, August 9, 2010

Has anyone taken a cruise at Christmas on the Brilliance of the seas?

If you have taken a cruise on the Brilliance. did you go to the Medditerranean? How was the weather in December. did you get much cold weather ( I consider 50' cold, I live in Alabama) I cruised on the Brilliance once and loved it.





Answer :
I cruised on the Brilliance in the Mediterranean a couple years ago. I love that ship also. We went in late October and the weather was perfect, like in the 70's during the day with a few showers in places on our port stops in Italy. We stopped in Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Naples, plus Athens, Mykonos and Santorini in Greece. I don't know what the weather would be like in December. But try this web site for some more information about the weather:

We also did another Med cruise in November to the western Med and the weather was great then also. A light jacket was all that was needed if any.
Have a great cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Cruises

UK Cruises

JP Cruises

AU Cruises